Friday, May 17, 2013
6:15pm Social Hour
7:15PM Dinner (See below for menu)
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Presidential Ballroom (2nd floor)
33 East Fifth Street
Dayton, Ohio USA
Special Guest Speakers:
– Noted Top Band Enthusiast Larry “Tree” Tyree, N6TR, will talk about his 160 meters history.
– Top Band DXer Bob Garrett, K3UL, will talk about working over 300 countries
on 160 meters from a small size QTH
- Pork Chop
- Chicken Breast
- Grilled Salmon
- Beef Tips
All dinners come with ice tea or coffee, dinner salad, rolls and butter, potato, vegetable and desert.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS:
- Registrations are now closed. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- If you have already paid for a ticket, ALL Tickets will be picked up at the door. You must bring your printed PayPal receipt to the dinner to get in.
- Sorry, no refunds if you cannot attend.